Course Code: BSECS Duration: 1 Day Price: £295+VAT
This tutor led workshop looking at principles of best practise in Customer Service.
This course is appropriate for anyone who had dealings with customers or clients.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the importance of individual and supportive customer service.
- Describe how our attitude affects the way we behave and the service we provide
- Use a range of communication tools as part of the overall customer relationship management.
- Influence others and manage expectations.
- Manage challenging and difficult situations and customers.
This course is appropriate for anyone who feels they need to be more effective when dealing with customers and potentially difficult situations.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
Customer Service (small group discussion):
- Who is our customer?
- What do they need from us?
- Good customer service experiences
- Bad customer service experiences
- Implications for the team
- Continuous improvement
Force Field Analysis
- Helps and hindrances in getting us to where we want to be
- Empowerment: yours and your customers
- Rapport building
- Listening and questioning skills
- Assertiveness: saying ‘no’
- Assertiveness: managing difficult behaviour
- Team working