During this course you will understand and then learn how to put into practice the principles and benefits of time management.
This course is appropriate for anyone who struggles to find the time for what they need to do and require the skills to prioritise tasks and manage their time better.
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Systematically review your use of time.
- Prioritise and schedule your workload.
- Describe your time management strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify and manage ‘time thieves’.
- Write an action plan to improve time management.
There are no specific pre-requisites for this course.
- Why effective time management is important
- Benefits of effective time management
- Personality types and time management
- Productivity cycles.
- To Do lists
- Managing your day
- Handling paperwork
- Technology and time management
- Saying 'No'
- Managing interruptions
- Managing stress