Course Code: BSCM Duration: 1 Day Price: £295+VAT
The aim of this course is to identify what change is needed and when. You will learn how to engage hearts and minds and how to ensure that change is implemented effectively.
This course is appropriate for anyone responsible for Change Management and Implementation.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain what Change Management is.
- Explain the importance of effectively managing change.
- Describe various change techniques.
- Describe how you can effectively implement change in your teams.
- Plan and organise a change.
You will get the most out of this course if you are solely or partly responsible for implementing any change within your team or organisation.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- What is Change Management
- Why People Resist Change
- Process of Personal Change
- Types of Business Change
- The Change Curve
- Kurt Lewins Change Model
- Kotters Eight Step Change Model
- 'Blue Sky Thinking'
- PEST and SWOT Analysis
- Basic Principles of Project Management