Course Code: EX16L2 Duration: 1 Day Price: £285+VAT
This course introduces the user to the intermediate features of Microsoft Office Excel 2016 to attain proficiency as a competent Excel user.
This course is aimed at those wishing to gain the skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas to manipulate worksheets.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and use setup and printing issues.
- Understand and use a variety of functions.
- Create a variety of formulas.
- Create and use named ranges.
- Perform cell formatting and worksheet manipulation.
- Use and create templates.
- Use a variety of paste special options.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Setup and printing issues
- Functions and formulas
- Time and date functions
- Mathematical functions
- Logical functions
- Statistical functions
- Financial functions
- Lookup functions
- Database functions
- Named ranges
- Cell formatting
- Manipulating worksheets
- Paste Special options