This course is designed for users who want to take more control of Microsoft Excel and use it in order to facilitate business decisions. This course allows users to start analysing data for the good of the business rather than just using it as an end user.
This course is designed for those wishing to gain the skills necessary to automate some common Excel tasks.
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Understand and create pivot tables
- Understand and use input tables.
- Create advanced charts.
- Create and use hyperlinks and linking & embedding.
- Import text files.
- Use various methods of sorting and filtering data.
- Use the track changes feature.
- Create and use scenarios.
- Understand and use data validation.
- User Excel’s auditing feature.
- Create and run macros.
- Use various password and security features.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Pivot tables
- Input tables
- Linking and embedding
- Importing text files
- Sorting and filtering data
- Tracking and reviewing changes
- Passwords and security issues