During this course you will create complex documents and build personalised efficiency tools using Microsoft Word.
This course is designed for people who are able to create and modify standard business documents in Microsoft Word but need to know how to create and modify complex business documents and customised Word efficiency tools.
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Customise Word.
- Use proofing and printing options.
- Use and manipulate advanced formatting techniques.
- Use and create watermarks.
- Use advanced graphic options.
- Use advanced find and replace options.
- Create footnotes, endnotes and bookmarks.
Delegates should be able to use Microsoft Word to create, edit, format, save, and print basic business documents containing text, tables, and graphics. Delegates can obtain this level of skill by taking our course Microsoft Word Level 1.
- Customizing Word 2016.
- Proofing and printing.
- Word 2016 compatibility mode.
- Advanced paragraph formatting.
- Advanced picture manipulation.
- Headers, footers and sections.
- Advanced table manipulation.
- Manipulating Styles.
- Text wrapping and pictures.
- Using columns in Word 2016.
- Autocorrect in Word 2016.
- Building blocks.
- Advanced find and replace features.
- Using paste special.
- Using captions within Word 2016.
- Footnotes and endnotes.
- Bookmarks and cross-references.