Buckfast Abbey - Intro to Web Apps (Bespoke)
- PC or Laptop with
- Access to your Microsoft 365 subscription
- Office 2013, 2016 or 365 (desktop or web version)
- Access to Microsoft Teams
- A microphone
- Student Files (download below)
- A strong and stable internet connection
Recommended (but not essential)
- A second screen, tablet or second laptop (with Teams installed)
- Workbook (download below)
- A webcam
If you have a camera or webcam on at least one of your devices, please keep this on so that your Trainer can see you.
When delivering a course, facial expressions are more important than you might think as it allows us to gauge how you are getting on with everything... plus, if everyone has their cameras off, it feels a little like you're talking to yourself!
Please ensure you have accessed the course at least 15 minutes before the start time - if there are any technical issues, this allows our Training Support Team time to resolve them before the course begins.
Please download all the necessary files (below) and test your equipment before the day of the course.
Basic computer skills including opening/closing programs, navigating files & folders, opening/closing/saving files...
Student Files (please ensure you have extracted the files from the zipped folder and saved to your computer not the Cloud/OneDrive)
Workbook (CaSe SeNsItIvE Password: M365IWA)